Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

All work and no play

Hello again everyone, I hope you are well. The past few weeks have been a hectic blur for me, working all the hours available, and then some, plus the classes I have in the evening. Needless to say it has been pretty energy draining by the time I have also completed university work.  This means I haven’t had much of a social life, or much time to myself. Although I like to keep busy, I think I may have gone a bit overboard. So here is my advice to anyone who thinks they can work in all the spare time they have outside of classes, yes you can, and the money is handy, but you won’t have much time to actually spend it (unless you plan on saving it).

Even though I have been working and studying a lot, I have still have managed to find some time to myself and some form of a social life and watch some TV shows. I have recently started watching Breaking Bad (I know I’m quite behind on that one) and I finally understand what the hype is all about. However, whenever I watch an episode, I often find myself thinking about what my life would be like if I had been good at chemistry… it goes without saying that it’s a pretty poor career choice, and is too dangerous for my liking!

I also managed to fit in a trip to my favorite shop the other day; Ikea. I know it’s a bit of a strange choice, but I just love looking at all the various room designs, and imagining it in my future, currently non-existent, home. I always find myself being drawn to the lighting features, and rooms with clever touches.


That’s it from me for now, but with this windy weather we've been having, hold onto your hats and avoid any objects that may fly towards you! And as always, good luck with all your studies, and make sure you fit in some down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment