Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Exams, exams, exams!

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. As the title for this entry suggests, this blog entry will start with

the rather interesting topic of assessment in the form of examinations. Of course I am being facetious, and exams are not interesting at all (well some of you may enjoy exams, but that’s just a little bit weird in my option), and for those of you reading this that do not have exams, I am rather envious of you! My problem is I still do not know the best revision technique that works for me, which is probably why I find revision monotonous. My first two exams are next week, and I’m really not looking forward to them. I can only do my best, and hopefully the results should reflect my current grades.

Moving on from all this talk of exams, as I’m sure those of you with exams have heard more than enough about them. I had the opportunity to see War Horse the other day at the New London Theatre, and it was amazing! A friend of mind, whom I haven’t seen in a while, asked me if I was free and wanted to see it as he had a spare ticket. I am very glad I went for several reasons. Firstly, the seats we had were amazing! We were sat two rows from the stage, and we could see everything clearly. Another reason was how good the production was. The way they brought the horses to life on stage was executed rather well, and they appeared so real. It is certainly something I would recommend seeing if you get the opportunity to do so.

In travel related news, as I mentioned in a previous blog I was planning on going to Paris for the day after exams with some of my friends on my course. I am pleased to confirm that has now been booked, and on the 4th of June, I will be Paris bound! We haven’t planned entirely what we are going to do, as we are going to do that in detail once exams have finished, but the Eiffel Tower is a must, and we will try to visit the Musée du Louvre as well; I’ve always wanted to see the Mona Lisa up close. Hopefully it won’t be as busy as the photo above when we go to see it!


For now I shall wish you all the best of luck in your exams and revision. Until next time everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment