Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Not that long to go!

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. I can’t believe that in less than two months, my degree will be done, finished, over! In less than three weeks my dissertation is due; as are the other assignments I also have to do. Then my exams begin on the 28th of April, which in my opinion is super early, but come the 12th of May, it will all be over.

I think the stress of it all the work I have to do is making me unwell. I have a flu like cold at the moment which is something I could really do without at this crucial moment in time.

Being so close to the end is quite a sad thought as well. It will be weird not seeing the friends I’ve made over the past few years on a daily basis. I’m sure we will stay in touch, but it will be weird. I should be back here next year to do my master’s with some of the people on my course, so I will at least get to see some people. Getting to the point of finishing is reminding me of when I left sixth form, not to be sad that it’s over, but to smile because it happened. One of my favourite Dr. Seuss quotes.

I will always remember being told that my time at university will go by in a flash, and not believing it, but it truly has flown by. It only feels like yesterday that it was my first day, and I was moving into halls, and now I am nearly at the point of graduating. I mean it’s the middle of March, when did that happen!? This takes me back to my first point of all my assignments coming to an end.

I wish you all the best of luck with your upcoming assignments and exams, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment