Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Dissertation (Almost) Completed!

Hello again everyone, I hope you are well. I am going to jump straight into the title of this blog entry, my dissertation! As the title would suggest, I have indeed (almost) completed my dissertation! I am now in the final stages of it which means all that is left is proof reading what I have done and make any necessary changes to make sure it all makes sense. Being at this point in my dissertation is such a relief, and I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. However, that is not the end of my dissertation, I also have to complete a reflection of how my dissertation went, which I would rather do in person, but it is a requirement. I also have a presentation and 3 exams to look forward to… yay! The above picture is a good representation of how I feel right now.

In unrelated to university updates, some of my friends are planning a day trip to Paris upon completion of our exams as a day out. This should be something nice to look forward to, and shouldn’t cost too much either. I think it would be nice to just have a relaxing day out in a different city and get some sightseeing in. I have been to Paris a couple of times before, but they say you always experience something new when you revisit a place. Although it would mean getting the first and last Eurostar making it a long day, it should still hopefully be worth it. And even if I do sleep the whole of the next day, all my exams and coursework for my degree will be over! I will be sure to update you on it when I go.

Going back to university related updates, I booked my place at my graduation ceremony in July, and on my next pay day I will order my graduation robes. I can’t wait to put it all on and have my degree certificate, it’s so close!


As always I wish you the best of luck in your coursework and revision. Until next time everyone, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment