Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello there everyone, and welcome to 2014! I hope you are all well and had an enjoyable break. Are you all ready to embrace term two? I know it’s probably cliché to talk about new years’ resolutions, so I will keep it brief. I have decided that this year I will not have any resolutions because I never stick to them. This means that instead of being annoyed at myself for breaking a resolution, I will simply continue my life as normal. If I were to have any, I would just like to travel more. Something I have mentioned multiple times in previous blogs.

In university related news, I am a little bit peeved that I haven’t received any coursework grades back yet, so I have no idea how I am doing this year in terms of performance. Hopefully I am doing well, but I won’t know until I get them back… I think that the expected turn around date should be the same as a coursework deadline. If we have to submit by a certain date, then the people marking it should return it by a certain date. If students submit late we get penalised, but what happens when they are marked late? Nothing! For one piece of work, they are over a month late for the expected feedback return. Rant for this blog is over.


Hopefully not many of you are in the same position as I am and are on track and have good grades. It hasn’t quite settled in that I am due to graduate in June, a little over 5 months away! Scary stuff! Until next time everyone, take care and I look forward to keeping you up to date on my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment