Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

California! And more revision


Hello again everyone, hope you've all been working hard with exam revision. I don’t know about you, but I certainly feel that I could have done a lot more revision than I actually have… And what is even more of a scary thought is that my first exam is next week. The next couple of weeks are going to be awful. But, I booked a flight to California this week for the beginning of June, so that’s something to look forward to for after my exams. I’m so excited! The only thing I’m not looking forward to is the length of the journey. I have a 9hr55min flight to Dallas, where I catch my connecting flight to Los Angeles which is 2hr30min… I hopefully will be able to sleep on the flight to pass the time.




One thing that still hasn't hit me yet is that I am so close to finishing my second year. Only one more to go! That, in my opinion is quite a scary thought! I am quite excited to get my degree though.

Just going back to the topic of revision (I make it sound like revision is my life at the moment, which it more or less is) earlier in the week, I made plans with a couple of my course friends to revise… big mistake! Not only did it cost me £9 in travel and took me ages to get there (they both live in Essex, so I went to them to revise) we didn't actually do any revision. Initially we went for lunch in Nando’s, and then we made our way to Costa to revise. Just for the record, Costa coffee is not coffee. As you may remember, I am a Starbucks fan, and after tasting the coffee in Costa, it just isn't the same.


Anyway, back to my point about revision, once we were in Costa, and we had our drinks sorted, we decided to attempt some revision. We had a bit of trouble getting connected to the WiFi  and then the portal wouldn’t work, and so after about what was probably 10 minutes of revision, we decided to call it a day… quite the waste of time, as you can imagine!

Anyway, I still wish you all the best of luck with your exams and revision during the exam period. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment