Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Exams… again!

Good day everyone, I hope all is well. What a busy few weeks I've had! I know I always say that I’m busy, but I really am. It would be nice to have a bit of a break, a weekend lying on a hammock, reading a good book. To be honest, any kind of holiday would be great…


I didn't realise until the other day just how close exams were. They are quickly approaching, and I don’t feel as though I've done enough yet in preparation for it. I need to get myself in gear and actually get my head in a book. I really am not looking forward to 3 exams, 7 hours in total. Hopefully none of you have the same number of exams, and they don’t last as long. I do wish all of you the best of luck though, and for any of you who don’t have exams, I am slightly jealous. 


As soon as I had my student loan in, I decided to do an online shop with ASDA. I decided to buy a lot of items so that I wouldn't have to go shopping again for a while, so I spent £122 on stuff, which may sound like a lot, but I think I’m good for a very long time. When the delivery came, I thought they had only charged me £57, as that’s what the receipt said. However, I checked my bank statement, and they had actually charged me the full amount, which was indeed a sad, sad time.

On a more serious note, I’m sure you've all heard about the Boston marathon bombings. It’s such a tragic occurrence, and my thoughts are with the families of those who have been hurt or killed during this horrific event. It’s things like this that make me question the people on this earth, and wonder what actually goes through their minds when they plan such a thing. Maybe it is just something within their heads that’s a little bit messed up, or maybe it’s the pressure of a group, but I want to know how and why people wake up one day and think that it will be a good idea to do such a thing.

To end on a cheerier note, at least the weather seems to have picked up a little. It seems that in Britain, as soon as the sun comes out, everyone just takes their clothes off. Shorts go on, t-shirts and vests come out, and everyone lies on the grass trying to get some form of a tan.

Until next time everyone, keep well and good luck with exam preparation and any coursework you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment