Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Exams, and jobs (once again)


Hello once again everyone! I trust that you are all keeping well. Can you believe that there are only two weeks remaining of the term? And then it’s exam season come the final term of the year… I don’t know about you, but I really hate exams, there is just something about them I hate. Before an exam, I can be as calm as can be, and as soon as I open the paper, I forget everything. I don’t know if that’s me panicking, or what it is, but I just hate exams so much! And I have 3 of them as well, which isn't fun…


Well aside from boring exams, which I’m sure none of you really want to think about, let me fill you in on what is new with me. Well as you may or may not remember, I was in Rugby last week visiting an old friend from secondary school. It was a really good weekend, and I had fun. One thing I did notice about the place was how much cheaper it was than London… I mean don’t get me wrong, I enjoy London, but I always seem to have no money. And it’s because London is so expensive! I mean part of the reason as to why I’m so poor is because I seem to have an expensive taste. I checked my bank balance today and almost wept, at least it’s payday on Thursday!

Hopefully none of you are in the same situation as me, and are far better with your money than I am, or maybe you are, in which case, it would probably be advisable to get a part time job! Speaking of which, ages ago I applied for a job in the Village Shop on Avery Hill. I didn't hear anything so assumed I had been unsuccessful, which was fair enough. And then last week someone rang me to ask if I was still interested, and if I wanted to attend an interview, which I had last Wednesday. Unfortunately I didn't get it, but they said that I would remain on their records if anything else were to come up. It’s something!

 Until next time! Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment